Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Butterfly & Roses Project (Crossstitch)

Hari ini saya resmi memulai proyek Butterfly & Roses, proyek besar kedua sejak mulai kristik tahun lalu. Semoga bisa kelar dalam tahun ini (lambat yah! hehe).

Today, officially launch Butterfly & Roses Project - the second major project since my first crossstitch last year. I hope I can finish this project within this year (I know, I'm kind of slow hehe).

 






Kunjungi Toko Crossstitch di :
Visit the stores at (all located in Indonesia):
1. Mall Ambassador Jembatan 2 lt. 2 Jakarta Selatan (berada di jembatan penghubung ITC Kuningan & Mall Ambassador) 021 576 31 20
2. Jl. Panglima Polim I no. 94 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 021 726 24 08
3. ITC BSD Lt. UG Blok D6 no. 3A Bumi Serpong Damai 021 5316 16 13


Salam,
Irene

No comments: