Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wild Flower Necklaces

Hello! 

I'm so inspired to create pendants out of wild flowers.
Saya sangat terinspirasi untuk membuat biji/mata kalung dari bunga liar atau bunga ilalang.

It's simple and fun to make :)
Cara buatnya gampang dan menyenangkan :)

Some of the wild flower pendants I made today.
Beberapa mata kalung dari bunga ilalang yang saya buat hari ini.


We just need nice cookie cutters, clay and the wild flower.
Hanya dibutuhkan cetakan kue kering yang bagus, clay dan bunga liar/ilalangnya.

I chose the tear drop and heart shapes. And, I collected the wild flower near by my place 
Saya memilih bentuk air mata dan hati. Dan, memetik bunga liar/ilalang di sekitaran tempat tinggal 



Check out the final pendants. Simple but super love it :)
Simak hasil akhir mata/biji kalungnya. Sederhana tapi super love it :)








Hope you like them too :)
Happy weekend.. 


Cheers,
Irene

No comments: