Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wild Flower from the Street Side

Hello!

How have you been?

I got home early from the office today and had a chance to look around the street more conveniently because the day was still bright plus the traffic was friendly due to the exodus that happens annually during the Hari Raya for our moslem friends.

And surprise!! I got these lovely wild flowers (I don't know the name really) on the side of the street near my house.

The colors are adorable. They come in exotic pink and soft orange 

They bloom as a group and each flower consists of 3 petals.

Taa daaa, the final result. Adding more color to the room and it is cost free:)

All together, they somehow remind me of strawberry punch :)

I hope you'll have time to experience with some wild flowers around you as well.
Or even, you've tried applying wild flowers to decorate your home? Share your stories.

Let's do something with whatever we have now.

Cheers,
Irene




No comments: