Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Current Crush: Bring nature home :)

I love nature! 

It is peaceful, calming and full of inspiration.
 
Bringing nature home is my current crush. I enjoy both leafy and flowery plants. But, I am taking this post for the leafy ones. The big ones :)

3 big palm leafs is enough to decorate a corner in a room. 
They are so magical! 
Keep the stems long enough and place them in a huge glass vase.


 When the space is occupied by plenty of green plants, it is the best time to match it with bright interiors such as this lovely yellow blanket. 


Too scared to bring plant inside the house? 
Well, I hope you'll love the leafy prints on the pillow case as much as I do :)


These are 3 ideas on how to bring nature home. Hope you're inspired too :)
Let's get some more in the next posts.
See you :)
Irene 


No comments: